“Your Website on the Small Screen!”
Browsing the internet on your handheld mobile device is most likely something you have already done. From March of 2009 to March of 2010 the amount of mobile web-browsing has more than doubled and is predicted to continue at an even greater rate. (egov 2010) Some of the factors include Smart-phones literally being given away by the carriers in an effort to renew more plans and steal business from competitors. At the current rate of growth, more people will own a smart-phone in 2013 and be capable of browsing the web than not.
What does this mean for your business?
The most recent data shows that a business that invests today in a mobile website that provides the same type of easy to use and complete transactions features of your current site, that you will recoup your investment within a year. Because of the rapid growth of the mobile web, it is easy to see why 89% of major brands are either already have or are building out their mobile web presence.
Why build Mobile Website?
– A website designed for mobile should load in about 4 seconds, while a desktop site can take much longer on a mobile phone because of connection speeds.
Get Information NOW
– Your consumers are often on the go, and need to easily and quickly be able to access the right information.
– We build the site with the transaction at the forefront and make it easy. If you desire purchases – big checkout buttons, information – easy form fill-out. Whatever your goals, we help make the navigation and checkout process easy so that the ROI is measureable.
– Our team creates your site with big easy to push buttons, so all of your fat fingered patrons do not get frustrated and leave your site. This is a very important component of any mobile site, and the less drop-offs = more conversions.
– Forms need to be large and clickable just like the navigation buttons.
– With the iPhone market dominating search, your site cannot have flash. Our team can write in HTML5 if necessary to accomplish the look you need, but still maintain the sexiness necessary to promote your brand.
Does Your Website Pass the Test? Why You Need a Custom WordPress Design
Internet years move at light speed. What worked yesterday is barely sufficient today and that’s especially true of websites.
Your 5- to 10-year-old website might not have the functionality and features that are now expected. This is like driving a Model-T Ford while competitors drive by in Ferraris. Why limit your opportunities?
Answer these questions to find out if your website needs a redesign
- Does your site have a narrow width or follow old web design standards?
Old design standards give your brand a dated look and will turn off users with high-resolution screens.
- Does your website have poor or complicated navigation?
Internet users now expect simple, intuitive navigation and have little patience for a disorganized flow.
- Is your site mobile friendly?
An increasing number of users are browsing on mobile phones. Don’t lose these prospects with a site that isn’t mobile friendly.
- Is your site based on Flash technology?
The flashy movement may look nice, but Google can’t read it and sees a big, blank page instead. This kills your visibility in the search engines.
- Does your site make it easy to share or send out social messages?
Your site should serve as a platform to spread your branded messaging across the internet.